- The terms used in the Policy are defined as follows:
- Website: the website of kromlech.eu;
- User: the individual using the publicly assessable Website;
- Owner: KROMLECH Artur Sek, ul. Tołstoja 1/55, 01-910 Warszawa, NIP (taxpayer identification no.): PL1180897994;
- Cookies: test files uploaded by the Website to and saved on the
end device of the User used to browse the internet. The files include
information required for proper operation of the Website. Cookies
usually contain the domain of the website of origin, storage time on the
end device, and number;
- The objectives of the Policy include the following:
- providing Users with information on the Website’s use of
Cookies required by provisions of the law, including of the
- protecting User privacy in scope of the appropriate standards and requirements specified in effective provisions of the law.
- The owner restricts collection and use of User information to the minimum required for providing services to said Users.
- The terms of the Policy must be accepted in order to gain full
access to the content and services offered by the Owner through the
- The following provisions of the law are applied:
- the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, consolidated text, as amended);
- the Electronic Services Law of 18 July 2002 (Dz. U. 2017.1219, consolidated text, as amended);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with
regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection
Regulation) (OJ L 119 of 4.5.2016) and polish provisions on personal
Privacy and personal data protection
- The Owner processes User data in accordance with provisions of the
law. The personal data of Users obtained by the Owner is processed
under consent of the User or other premise authorising legal data
processing, specifically the Regulation.
- The owner takes due care in order to protect the interests of data holders, specifically to ensure that said data is:
- processed in accordance with the law, legitimately, transparently for Clients and other data holders;
- collected for specific, clear, and legally justified purposes and not processed further in violation of said objectives;
- adequate, appropriate, and restricted to the processing purposes;
- correct and, in required, updated;
- stored in format allowing for identification of the holder for a period not longer than required for processing purposes;
- processed in a way ensuring appropriate personal data safety,
including protection from unauthorised or illegal processing and
accidental loss, destruction, or damage, with appropriate technological
or organisational measures,
- The Owner applies appropriate technological and organisational
measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data adequate to
processing nature, range, and objectives and the risk of violation of
said rights or freedom of natural persons.
- The Owner strives to ensure systematic innovation of the used
computer, technological, and organisational protection measures for said
data. Specifically, the Owner ensures updates of computer security
measures providing protection from viruses, unauthorised access, and
other hazards stemming from the operations of computer system and
- The Owner provides all Users who provided their personal data in
any way to the Owner with access to their data and data holders with
execution of other rights in accordance with appropriate effective
provisions of the law. Specifically, said individuals are authorised to:
- retract consent to personal data processing;
- information concerning personal data;
- control data processing, including to complete, update, correct, and remove said data;
- object towards processing or processing restriction;
- file complaints to the supervisory authority and take advantage of other legal measures to protect their personal rights.
- The Owner may process the personal data automatically, including
through profiling, under the standards resulting from the Regulation. In
such instances, the activity of the Owner focuses on marketing
objectives or the need to personalise the messages sent to Users
(including customisation of the information to User needs or
expectations). The User is authorised to object to such processing of
the User’s data – said objection can be expressed in a message sent to
the Owner’s address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The individual with access to personal data processed it only as
authorised by the Owner of personal data processing entrustment
agreement and only upon request of the Owner.
- Cookies identify the User, which allows for customisation of the
website content to individual needs. Saving of the User’s preferences
allows for provision of customised content, including advertisements.
the Website and the collected data is used only internally for
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adaptation of the Website’s pages to User preferences;
- optimisation of Website use; specifically by detecting User’s end device,
- creation of statistics,
- preservation of the User’s session,
- providing advertising content to the User.
- Cookies can be saved on the Website User’s end device.
- The gathered data is used for monitoring purposes in order to
check how Users use the Website in order to improve Website operation by
ensuring more efficient and problem-free navigation.
- In certain cases beyond the control of the Owner, the internet
browsing software installed by the User on the end device (e.g. browser)
introduces default settings for Cookies storage on the User’s end
device. The Users can change the Cookies settings at any time. The
configuration can be set to block automatic Cookies settings or inform
of every instance of Cookies being saved on the User’s end device. For
detailed information in this matter, see the settings and instructions
of the software (browser).
- The User can turn off or restore cookies saving at any time my entering appropriate changes to browser configuration.
- Changing the configuration constitutes an objection, which in the
future may produce problems in use of the Website. Cookies turned off
completely do not prevent browsing of the Website content with
reservation of content requiring the User to sign in.
- If no changes are made, the data will be saved on the User’s end
device (use of the Website will automatically save Cookies on the User’s
- The data saved on the User’s end device do not alter the
configuration on the User’s end device or software installed on said
- Cookies information is also applicable to other similar technologies used by the Website.
- The Policy is accepted by the Owner and takes effect on the date
of 25-05-2018. Changes to Policy content are subject to the same
- Any exceptions from the Policy require written form under the penalty of being invalid.
- The law governing the Policy is the Law of the Republic of Poland.
- Matters not regulated by the Policy are subject to appropriate provisions of the law.